Marvel Comics presents an unique preview of Thor #9, by Donny Cates and Nic Klein.
Initially launched because the God of Thunder’s alter-ego, Donald Blake is returning to Thor as a part of the “Prey” arc. Marvel Comics has now given CBR an unique preview of Donny Cates, Nic Klein and Matt Wilson’s Thor #9, which is the primary problem of the “Prey” arc.
The preview opens with an outline of Blake and Thor’s relationship, rapidly asking simply what occurs to Blake when he switches locations with Thor. The pages then see Loki explaining that he is aware of what occurs to the 2 once they swap, saying to the God of Thunder, “You go to the elder-sleep. The place you may commune with the spirits and the outdated lifeless kings.” Nevertheless, simply the place Blake goes just isn’t specified.
You’ll be able to see CBR’s unique preview of Thor #9 under alongside the solicitation data for the guide, which options covers from Olivier Coipel, Greg Hildebrandt, Jenny Frison, Jeffrey Veregge, Ed McGuinness and Klein.
- DONNY CATES (W) • NIC KLEIN (A) • Cowl by OLIVIER COIPEL
- VARIANT COVER BY GREG HILDEBRANDT
- VALKYRIE PHOENIX VARIANT COVER BY JENNY FRISON
- THOR NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE TRIBUTE VARIANT COVER BY JEFFREY VEREGGE
- VARIANT COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS
- VARIANT COVER BY NIC KLEIN
- THE RETURN OF DONALD BLAKE!
- The “Prey” arc begins right here! As soon as upon a time, a mortal man bore inside him the spirit of a god. With a crack of his cane upon the bottom, the Mighty Thor would seem! But it surely’s been years for the reason that King of Asgard required his human ward. The place has the nice physician been all this time – and what does his reappearance imply for the God of Thunder? Donny Cates and Nic Klein journey right into a thriller left unsolved since 1962!
Created by Stan Lee, Larry Lieber and Jack Kirby, Dr. Donald Blake first appeared in 1962’s Journey into Thriller #83 as Thor’s alter-ego whereas on Earth. After discovering Mjolnir, which is disguised as a strolling stick, Blake strikes a rock and transforms into Thor. Blake finally realized that he was, in actual fact, at all times Thor and that Odin had taken away his recollections in order to show his son a lesson. Over time, Blake grew to become much less and fewer necessary to Thor’s adventures.
Thor #9, by Donny Cates, Nic Klein and Matt Wilson, goes on sale Nov. 4 from Marvel Comics.
Top Comic Book Runs: 28-25
About The Writer